This too would be a solution to my situation.  If I have a web server
running linux and apache, could I not export via nfs the filesystem where
the website is located and mount these on the Netware box (just opposite
what you are doing). Would this not make web access faster than mounting the
fs from the netware server. I am looking for speed on the linux box, but
ease of access to the Novell users, in other words it would be greate if
when the building web manager logged in one drive was their website and they
could drop and drag files to the web server.

Any Ideas or better solutions.
Thanks,
Chad