On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Mathieu Boonen wrote:

> Tried that through the GUI but it won't delete, I can delete the proper one but
> not the crook one.

OK, then we need to do it the hard way, and since I am running the next
version Alpha the structures are a little different so you are going to
have to search a little.

go to your home directory and do a "cd .kde" and then follow the
config-->kmail directory path. I can't give you the exact names, but if
you can't find it please ask it [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry can't be much more help.
Chris