You're right.  There's more to this.  I just banged
something out to you while I was multi-tasking.  On
Mon when I get back to work, I'll cut out all the good
stuff from my server config files and send it to you.

--
J. Scott Kasten

jsk AT tetracon-eng DOT net

"That wasn't an attack.  It was preemptive retaliation!"