Dont allow relaying, get them to smtp through thier ISPs mail server, and
allow them to access pop3 on your server, the other way in my opinion is a
waste of effort for all, if really needed your going to have to wait a bit
and play with the next version of sendmail, or look for a pop auth scheme

On 26/02/00 at 11:48 Rick Knebel wrote:

<cut>
>How can I allow that specific person to relay and not everyone with uplink
and
>compuserve.
>Where do I put the info and what is the syntax.

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***