Jim,

Question is do you have the space on your ide/scsi interface.  If so it is
pretty easy.  I did as a real real newbie the middle of the day after I
installed linux for the first time.  However I did use system commander to
do most of the heavy work.  Once it had created the partitions I wanted for
DOS I went into linux fdisk and allocated the remaing 5 megs to a linux
partition.  Then used to mkefs(?) to build and format.  Tarred the stuffed
over and I was set to go.  I got all the info out of "Running Linux".  I
will be away from my manuals till late Friday if you cannot find it
yourself.

                                                                 John