Hi,

I'm having problems seeing fonts correctly in netscape.  I created a web
page using the StarOffice HTML editor.  I chose Verdana for the font.
When I view this page in netscape, the font appears as really small,
hard to read Times.  When I view this page in Windows, either netscape
or IE, it looks correct.  I have my netscape preferences to use
page-specified fonts.  I can view other pages which use Verdana, and
they look fine.  What else can I check?  The page is
http://www.emeraldbiostructures.com/buffers.htm if anyone is interested
in looking at the HTML.  Thanks,

Hidong