> The following pages are coded INCORRECTLY:
>
>         http://jaeger.morpheus.net/
>         http://www.emeraldbiostructures.com/buffers.htm

        Just so you know, my page is NOT coded incorrectly. That was
intentional. (READ: I did it on purpose.) It's not that hard to install
the Verdana font (and countless OTHER truetype fonts) under X, and
that's what I want my page to look like. If you think it's coded
incorrectly because *YOU* don't like the way it looks or doesn't look,
that's your personal opinion.

Matt

            Matt Housh            Morpheus.Net Administrator
    email: ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) web: (http://jaeger.morpheus.net/)