Title: RE: FTP access

I seem to have problem with NetKit B.

I have been following a guide to setup FTP Access (and not having much luck as it happens)

I decided to remove anonftp and netkit b and reinstall them.

After I did, I decided to verify them.  Anon was ok but NetKit b came up with an error
md5, file size, modification time.

After uninstalling it, reinstalling and verifying it still comes up with this error.

Is this the reason why it takes SOOOOO long to connect anonymously???

I am not connecting over the internet, it is just on our LAN, so logging in should be almost instantaneous.

Help plz.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee
and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering this e-mail
to the intended recipient you are advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and any disclosure, copying, distribution
or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please advise the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.pearson-jones.co.uk