Go to www.ssh.com. They now have a gui version of ssh for windows in beta. There is
also a new unix beta in which they claim to have a major rewrite of scp and sftp. The
windows
version automates tasks that unix (and linux) users have to do manually, such as
transferring keys and such. I am using 2.0.13 for linux (tar.gz source, but rpm's are
available). The windows 98 version looks pretty slick. My labmate even has it working
with X11 forwarding with Xwin-32.

>From the site:
You can get the SSH2 from various
                                       anonymous ftp sites around the globe for
                                       purposes of EVALUATION, NON-COMMERCIAL
                                       USE, AND UNIVERSITY USE as defined in the
                                       license agreement.

The SSH Secure Shell 2.1 version is currently in beta, but
should be available next week.

Good Luck,
Juan