I've been using an atapi CD-ROM for years and I've never had to use this
ide-scsi stuff.  Could someone tell me where I go to learm more about it --
what it's for and when it's needed?

I checked in /usr/doc, /usr/doc/HOWTO, and /usr/src/linux/Documentation for
pertient files, but found none.  Any direction is appreciated.

-Michael

--
No, my friend, the way to have good and safe government, is not to trust it
all to one, but to divide it among the many, distributing to every one exactly