The P5A + RedHat works great, but ALi UDMA is not supported by the kernel,
and you have to patch it.  You can download the patches from ASUS's
website, I think, or ALi's, but they only apply to two kernel versions:
2.2.12 and 2.3.something, and if you don't want to manually do the patch
you'll need to have one of those two kernel versions, patch it, recompile.
Then you get UDMA support.  Believe me, the UDMA support is worth it in HDD
performance.

Lee Howard