I have been trying to install a RPM package and it seems I have struck
some type of issue while installing a package.

I am trying to install DBI-perl-bin-0.93-1.i386.rpm

When I try to install it says it's already installed. Then when I try
to uninstall it says it's not installed.
I have used the '--force' option on the install but it still reports
it's not installed.
I have also used the 'rpm --rebuilddb' hoping it may have been an
issue with the RPM database, but to no avail.

Here is what I am getting!

[root@storm rpms]# rpm -e DBI-perl-bin-0.93-1.i386.rpm
error: package DBI-perl-bin-0.93-1.i386.rpm is not installed
[root@storm rpms]# rpm -i DBI-perl-bin-0.93-1.i386.rpm
package DBI-perl-bin-0.93-1 is already installed

Anybody got a suggestion(s) for me?

Regards,

Mark