Hi Gordon

Sorry, this is not an answer, but a question for you

Are your monitors the same size?

If not, how did things go? Was it a hassle? Does it look ok? Is it worth
mucking with without monitors of the same size?

I bought a g400 recently, but haven't had time to switch to XFree86 4.0.

I'm also lacking motivvation because the old spare monitor I have is a
15" and I think it might look pretty bad next to my 19"

thanks
charles