On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Matt Housh wrote:

> > Well, I consider moving from qmail to sendmail to be unreasonable, so
> > I would answer "no" to your question...
> >
> > Why in the world would you want to do that?
>
>       These are not the kind of answers/questions I'm looking for, and as such I
> will not answer them. If you have a useful answer, please post it.
> Otherwise, please just ignore this thread.

Yep, totally agree with you.  However, since I'm considering moving to
qmail... can you please let us know what your reasons to move back to
sendmail are?  It would certainly help me make a decision myself.

On the other hand, regarding your own question I assume that you never
installed from the rpm, right?  If that is the case, I guess that
reversing the FAQ and running a "rpm -e" should do it.  But why don't you
test it in a spare box first, just to make sure it won't break anything?

--
Nitebirdz
http://www.linuxnovice.org