> Yep, totally agree with you.  However, since I'm considering moving to
> qmail... can you please let us know what your reasons to move back to
> sendmail are?  It would certainly help me make a decision myself.
>
> On the other hand, regarding your own question I assume that you never
> installed from the rpm, right?  If that is the case, I guess that
> reversing the FAQ and running a "rpm -e" should do it.  But why don't you
> test it in a spare box first, just to make sure it won't break anything?

        I didn't install via RPM, but I don't think it should be hard... Just
curious if reversing the install FAQs would work. To be honest, I quite like
qmail, and I don't see switching back to sendmail any time soon, I was
really just curious if it could be easily done... So as for my reasons to
move back to sendmail, there aren't any. Qmail is great. Just a question for
informational purposes. :)

Matt