It is my experience that up2date doesn't work at all.

I have a registered copy of 6.1 and I cannot access the support site cause I
registered it a while ago and the support I am "entitled" to has expired.
Support could not make this software work and now will not support the
product so I simply put up2date in the "not worth worrying about"
department.

All in all I was suprised at how "Microsoft like" the support from RedHat
was, this list and the www are still the best resources of support. RedHat's
site is as useful as Bills. The registering is way too confusing and I was
never sure what I actually was registering for anyway. I don't see you are
missing much at all, certainly nothing worth paying for anyway.

Anyway that is my rant, if someone can explain that up2date is a valid tool
and does actually work I also would be interested to hear about it.

At the very least it flat out did not work from the CD and did need an
update, maybe there is an update for the update somewhere.

Kevin

BTW thanks for all the help I have received from this list to date.