What type of connection are you on?

My boxes sit on a T1 (not a brag, just illustrating my point), and I've
not had a problem.  I think I had one time where things weren't moving,
and it turned out that a major provider upstream from me had a major
outage at the same time.

In the meantime, you can go directly to RedHat's site, or one of its
mirrors, and hit the errata section.