Dear Timothy,
I tried removing the card but the Kernel could not boot completely.  I want
to remove it so I can upgrade to RH 6.2.  Promise does not have an install
disk or boot.img for 6.2.  So the only way to upgrade is remove the card.
The card works fine, however, without it I can't see any extra speed on the
windoz side and the Linux is not an ATA drive.
Michael