Very simply replace the first elif

         elif [ -f /usr/local/mozilla/libgtkembedmoz.so ]; then
                MOZILLA_HOME=/usr/local/mozilla

with this ...

        elif [ -f /moz/package/libgtkembedmoz.so ]; then
        MOZILLA_HOME=/moz/package

if you have problems even after that, it might be the permissions on the
directory, but probably not (the defaults usually work *fair*)

Robert Soros
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://soros.ath.cx