elif is a control function in bash scripting .... dont focus on this too
much ...

try this at your command prompt..

        pico /usr/bin/galeon

and you'll see the galeon script... from there, you'll see the first
elif just a few
rows down the screen... change the /usr/local/mozilla/ to
/moz/package  on both lines..
Then you should be set to go..

if not, just download it from my site,

http://soros.ath.cx/galeon.txt

then copy it to your /usr/bin/  directory like this

         cp galeon.sh  /usr/bin/galeon
        chmod +x /usr/bin/galeon

and that should do it (I hope :)

Robert Soros