After rhlinux got perfectly installed I came to know that few pakages
that were present in the "rpms/" directory did not get installed. I had
modified the base/comps so that I could do a base install but during
instalation I had selcted "[*] Install everthing" also. As the docs
told:
I mounted the HDD,
executed "rpm -ivh perl-???.i386.rpm" but it complained rpms cannot be
instaled. I was "root" still.
What could be the reason?
None of the rpms are getting installed. I did check with "rpm -q " to
make sure they were not already installed.
Do all the files that need to be installed *have to be listed in comps
file"?