From: kdeepak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 10:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: a doubt

Hi All,
        Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to have two networks
i.e. 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 under  a single domain, say xyz.foo.com

If yes, then please explain me how to set this up . My all the servers are
Linux RedHat 5.2

Any help would be highly appreciable

Regards
K.Deepak

---
K.DEEPAK
AdventNet Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Phone : +91-44-2432414,2432748,2432749
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]