I beg to differ on RH not making money on the software. After being
annoyed at how quickly 6.2 followed 6.1, I waited until about 3 weeks
ago to buy 6.2. I have 6.1 pro for which I paid roughly $80. I wanted to
continue to using SWS, but now to do that it was going to cost me $179.
I finally bit the bullet. Now three weeks later, I'm having to cough up
another $179 to stay current with 7.0?

a. Why isn't there an significant upgrade program?
b. Why is the price increasing so rapidly?

Don't get me wrong, it is still a tremendous value for the money. I
contend that it's not that much less than some other server OS's - you
just pay for it in smaller increments.

Another question I asked RedHat via email, but received only a
completely non applicable robot response -  I was interested in the
RH6.2/Openmail package for my firm. Is 7.0 available with Openmail? For
6.2, that would represent roughly a $12,000 investment. Am I expected to
pay $12,000 every time RH upgrades or is some kind of discount available
for that?

Alan Lehman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]