Kevin Wood wrote:

> Funny you mention dual head :)  Has anyone gotten the Matrox G400 MAX
> (Dual Head on AGP Card) running?  I have a couple and I am trying to get
> them running.  Is the Matrox driver included with RH?

My dual-headed detection worked with two Matrox cards, a G200 and a
Millenium II. I don't know how support is for the dual-head single AGP
cards in the stock XFree 4.0.1, but I did notice that Matrox had drivers
available on their website that claimed to support it ... not only in
dual headed mode but in a single head, dual screen mode (ala XINERAMA).

thornton