I wonder what the soldiers who died defending your country would think about
what you are saying.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ribbrock
Sent:   Monday, October 23, 2000 6:59 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: US Elections - enough is enough!

On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 01:33:09PM -0700, Bob Taylor wrote:

> And you have no respect for your country? You think it just
> amusing to watch some jerk insult you by publicly burning the
> Canadian flag? Sheesh!

Actually, I find the thought of being insulted by something so
insignificant as someone burning the flag of the country I happen to be
born in highly amusing... Sheesh - a flag is a piece of cloth, associated
with a rather random conglomeration of humans living in a certain
geographic area - nothing worthwhile getting exited about...

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919
   "You have to live on the edge of reality - to make your dreams come
true!"