On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 08:59:42AM -0700, Alfredo Macias wrote:
> I wonder what the soldiers who died defending your country would think about
> what you are saying.

Well, if there hadn't been some folks inventing all this hype around
"The Country", there probably wouldn't have been any need for "defence"
(or soldiers, for that matter) in the first place. As I said before:
Time to try something new and put the people before "The Country".

Regards,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919