On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 04:15:06PM -0400, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> > system!
> > > >
> > > DOSEMU, or Opendos, which ships with a lot of distros. :-)
> >
> >If you require to install DOS in a partition, try FreeDOS. It is
> >available in the net for downloading.
> >
> >-Manuel.
> There is a program called BW BASIC for Linux.  However, when I
> tried to run some fairly simple programs that run in DOS's GW BASIC,
> they wouldn't.  I didn't spend a lot of time trying to find out why,
> but if you or anyone else has a better idea, I'd like to know.
> (That was a few distro's ago, BTW.  Maybe it works better now.)
> I think you may find this on one of your CD's.  --doug

There's a package around called Xbasic which claims to be pretty good.
It runs on windoze and LInux. I downloaded it once to look at, but since
I'm not a BASIC expert and didn't really feel like putting much effort
into it I didn't get very far.

i might be able to scare up a URL if anyone else needs but can't find it.

Fred
--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------
                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked