Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> Go ftp://ftp.linux-easy.com/pub/kde/rh62 for preliminary versions, at the
> moment x86 only.

Dear Bernhard,

Sorry for bugging you about such a trivial thing, but my ISP DNS won't
resolve ftp.linux-easy.com!!

Can you send the IP address for that host, so I can try to get to it
directly?

Thanks,

Tom Porter, a desperate 6.2 user!

--
Tom Porter                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],