On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 04:05:47PM +0100, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> > Sorry for bugging you about such a trivial thing, but my ISP DNS won't
> > resolve ftp.linux-easy.com!!
>
> Odd... It's 193.103.254.20, and I'm root on the DNS, so if anything is
> wrong, I should be the first to know. ;)

Just as another data point: I had to try twice, too, as at first I got
an "unknown host". Second try worked. I didn't think too much about it
at the time, as we get all sorts of strange error messages here since
the powers that be decided to move the proxy machine to MS... :-/

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919