On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:17:48 -0800

I use a Yamaha 4x4x16 SCSI at work and used it to burn under Red Hat 6.0, 6.1,
6.2 and haven't tried it yte under RH 7.  Use Adaptec 2940 scsi adapter and
motherboard is intel bx2 flashed with lastest bios P17.  At home have a Yamaha
8x4x24 SCSI and same mother board, scsi adapter and it works fine too.

`