I'll see your printcap and raise you one ;^)

#Minolta Pageworks 18 in Engineering - JetDirect Server
minolta18|raw:\

    :lp=:\
        :rm=engprint:\
        :mx#0:\
        :rp=raw:\

    :lf=/var/spool/lpd/hp600.log:\
            :sd=/var/spool/lpd/hp600:

perhaps it's your interpretation of port?  I have a 3 port at home, and the
ports are referenced by raw0, raw1, raw2. (or just raw for raw0).

Stew Benedict