On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:05 Ted Gervais wrote:
>Thanks for getting back to me on that. I tried what you said I got no
>response. I will look again though. and yes I am running
>Gnome.   Oh well, maybe a reboot helps too. Not sure that all things find

>their place after you run an RPM installation. Must be
>something else one has to do to get the database up to date..

This is not Windows; reboots are not necesary to update the system. Ensure
the installation took:

  rpm -q evolution

If that fails and it won't run from the command line, then it's not
intstalled. Find the RPM file:

  locate evolution | grep rpm

and run rpm to install it:

  rpm -ivh evolution-VERSION.ARCHITECTURE.rpm

The RPM database will be updated immediately.

--
Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D