I recently installed a Z22 Lexmark printer on my system.  The printer works
fine from Windows 95,  I could print test pages from the printtool, but I cant
seem to get the printer to print a file when I do an "lpr -Plexmarkz22 file"

I have tried "lpd restart all", "lpd stop" and "lpd start" to make sure the
printer deamon is running.

when I print a file, the printer does a "studder" like it is going to print
and then nothing...  It is like the file is sent to the bit bucket.

Anyone have any suggestions?  I found a Z32 Lexmark driver which indicated
that the Z32 driver would be the one I want.

I know that the printer works and the printtool can print test pages, what
might I have to do to get print spooling to work?