On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Michael Burger wrote:

> Not completely win-printers...check out the Z52...Lexmark has Linux
> drivers for it.

The Z52 actualy works nicely with Linux.  It will even work hooked to a
network print server.  You do have to run what you want to print through
Ghostscript first.  The only problem I had with it was that it would only
print postscript when I first installed it, but that was solved by
installing enscript.  (No error messages - plain text print jobs just
vanisheed...)

I have used it hooked to a parrelle port, USB, and a pocket network print
server.  I had a couple of problems with the USB compiled kernel that I am
not sure were printer related, but other then that, I am happy with it.

Mikkel