Eduardo, I should have also mentioned that mounting the ls120 drive
with a standard 1.44Mb floppy instead of a 120Mb ls120 disk means
you must do the mount on the entire disk; ie.: your mount line
would be:

/dev/hdd        /mnt/floppy     auto    noauto,owner    0 0

best
    rickf

Rick Forrister                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Definition:  Honest Politician:  Once bought, stays bought."
                                --Robert Heinlein