HI =)

A new association is being formed, to be made up of Christian businesses
and business people, and formed to provide services to the Christian
business community.  Part of this process will involve setting up a web
site and that's where I come in.

I have several web sites running on Linux servers and I'm familiar with web
development.  Most of my web servers run on standard PCs configured with
RedHat Linux.  I think we'll need to go with something a little more robust
for this particular project and I thought I'd check to see what you
recommend.

I'd like to setup drive mirroring, a tape backup system, and redundant
power supplies, etc.  I was looking at VA Linux, Cobalt, Dell, and possibly
just building something from scratch.  What do you recommend?  Does RedHat
run well on Dell systems?

I look forward to hearing what you suggest.

Thanks =)

-Ed