Hi Ed,

Congratulations on your new association.  An alternative that you
may want to consider is my company, Linux Unlimited, LLC.  We can
custom-build servers to your specifications.  We only do Linux servers,
and all servers are guaranteed Linux compatible.  In addition, we are
price competitive, and support Linux fully.  Please send me your
server specifications and/or requirements, and I'll be happy to put
quotes together for you.

I hope that you will consider Linux Unlimited for your servers.

-Scott Sharkey
Linux Unlimited, LLC