On Sun, 24 Dec 2000, Glen Lee Edwards wrote:

> That would seem to be the obvious answer, but:
>
> $ hostname
> hawk
>
> $ dnsdomainname
> perluser.net
>
> Glen

Sorry I won'thave much time to give you a hand with this now... Christmas
and family imperatives, you see.  :-)

In any case, here is what I get when I launch my Mozilla 0.6 right after
the point where yours stops:

        moz_debug=0
     moz_debugger=
Setting content window
*** Pulling out the charset
in SetSecurityButton
Document http://www.mozilla.org/ loaded successfully

Could it be a problem with the fonts server ("Pulling out the charset"),
or perhaps with the "openDialog" parameter in your case?

I also posted the output of a strace that I ran on my system on the Web.
Check out the URL I posted below.  Try running the same command on your
side and compare the output of 'strace' (the exact command I ran was
'strace -v -o /tmp/mozilla.strace mozilla').

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jortega/mozilla.strace

Have a nice weekend!

Nitebirdz