Hi again Peter, Bret, David and all,

> > I wasn't clear enought about my setup. As you can see from my previous post,
> > the configuration actually is like this:
> >
> > HDSL
> > CISCO
> > Linux
> >
> > And there is only one ethernet port in the router.
>
>  I have understood this is your setup.

 Well I guess I didn't. Thought you meant your linux router by the CISCO and
the Linux client by Linux. It seems your simple routing problem is getting
even more complex :-).
 So, let's try again. What about the configuration of the CISCO? Guess you'll
have to configure this router to add an extra hop to the Linux router. No need
to contact your ISP over this if they route all your traffic over the CISCO('s
address). So instead of plugging a hub in the HDSL, try plugging a hub in the
CISCO and see if you can access the internet with multiple machines this way.
 How you'ld have to configure the CISCO to route all traffic to the Linux
router I have no idea. RTFM ;-).
 Anyway, doesn't the CISCO come with some sort of firewalling? Do you really
need the extra hop over the Linux router?

                                        Bye,

                                        Leonard.