On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Kevin Wood wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I have a request for you.  If anyone has one, could someone send me a
> working ks.cfg (kickstart File) for Intel under RH7.0.  I have been
> trying to make one fly for NFS and FTP and neither want to work
> correctly.  I know it has to do with the ks.cfg file that I am using,
> but I don't see where I am making the mistake.
>
> Any help would be appreciated and again, if you have one, send it to me.

why not attach the aforementioned offending file to your posting, and
we'll all have a good howl ... uh, we'll all take a shot at solving
your problem? :-)

rday

p.s.  i've set up ks files for 7.0 with minimal fuss, just following
the instructions.

p.p.s.  if you want to get down and dirty with kickstart, there is
in fact a specific kickstart mailing list as well.

--
Robert P. J. Day
Eno River Technologies, Durham NC

"This is Microsoft technical support.  How may I misinform you?"