Peter Ferrigan wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a question regarding VPN and Redhat.  In order to access my office
> network from home, I have to use the Nortel Extranet Client for Windows NT.
> Basically, it connects to the Nortel switch and then uses a software token
> challenge to connect.  Upon connecting, it assigns an IP that is known to
> our office network and lets me in.
>
> Do any of you know of any solution like that for Redhat?  I can't seem to
> find a Nortel Extranet Client for RH.
>
> Thanks for any help!

I'm currently using the Nortel Client (Win95) to connect to my office and
AFAIK there is not a way to connect at the client level.  I've heard
indirectly that it may be possible to connect at the network level (router)
but I don't have an hard information on that either.  My solution is to
use VMware (or similar) to run Win95 (much smaller than NT) in a virtual
machine so I can connect without dropping my Linux box.

Best

Cokey