Hello. I've a problem with the TCP protocol.
I need to estabilish a TCP conncetion to a SQL server
machine with a static Ip address using TCP protocol, to 1433
port.
I use a linux box to connect over the internet, with a squid
proxy, and enabled masquerading with ipchains.
It doesn't work, and i can't understand why.
Microsft SQL says that is impossible to estabilish a
connection, due to a generic lan failure.
I tried to make a modprobe to some of the libraries in
/lib/modules/kernel-version/ipv4/ (i use RedHat 7), but
Linux says that can't locate those modules.
Any suggestion?

PS: sorry for my little english :-)

+------------+   SIMONE LUCARELLI