I have a problem that is baffling me at the moment.  After
repartitioning and installing RH7 and Lilo in the mbr I am unable to
boot into anything but linux.  Attempting to use the dos prompt in lolo
just gets me a blinking curser.  Using any of the win98 or fips or
mcafee emergency boot diskettes gets me the same thing (after a short
while reading the floppy).

I can mount the dos partition and the floppy ok from linux and look at
the contents.  Everything seems to be there.

I tried to remove lilo (and restore the original mbr) with dd and cat
(as in the howto) but it is still there.  I don't have a dos diskette
handy to try dos that to try to boot into dos and move it that way.

Thanks,
Paul