[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > I will be installing RH7 soon, and need to know a few things.  One,
what is
 > the difference between RHL7, and RHDeluxe workstation, and
professional
 > server? (besides price)  This will be on my home PC.
 > Secondly, what would be the best books to buy?  Thanks

The deluxe workstation is geared more toward the newbie because it
offers 30 days of telephone installation support. The standard is great
if you feel froggy though! ;-)  The Pro Server is just what it says, a
server package. If you're just wanting to learn Linux, it's probably not
worth the extra $$$ for the server stuff.
Marie

--
Marie Bennington
Customer Service Representative

this email proudly composed and transmitted without the
interference of any Micro$oft products or protocals