There are a few ways:

A) Is your hub/switch a 10megabit or 10/100megabit hub/switch.  If it's
only 10, then it doesn't matter what your card is, as you'll only ever get
10.

B) If it is a 10/100, look at the port, into which your system is
connected.  Most 10/100 hubs/switches have indicators for each port that
tell you whether the port is connected at 10 or 100.

C) Look at the back of your system...most 10/100 cards have at least two
indicator lights which say 10 and 100...see which one is lit.

--Mike