On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Rick Forrister wrote:

> Charles Galpin wrote:
> >
> > I got an announcement this morning that we have a new beta version of Red
> > Hat Linux (didn't say what version) called wolverine.
> >
> > So what was Fisher?
>
> Hi Charles,
>
> Fisher was a regular beta release.  Wolverine is, as I understand it, an
> actual release candidate - beta with fixes in place. 8^)

um, given that there are still some fairly serious unresolved issues
in wolverine, i'm not sure what you mean by "actual release candidate."
based on what the announcement identified as still-existing problems,
it seems clear that wolverine still isn't ready for actual non-beta
release.

or did you mean something else?

rday

--
Robert P. J. Day
Eno River Technologies, Durham NC

"This is Microsoft technical support.  How may I misinform you?"