Hey there guys,

I'm trying to set up a server with quotas and I am running into a problem.
I have gone through dejanews and pulled down the directions for running
quotas and got all my files and options in place.  The problem is that
when I reboot the machine or try to turn quotas on I receive the message:

quotaon: using /home/quota.user on /dev/sda8: Invalid Argument

I then returned to dejanews to find out what might be up.  Seems that a
lot of people are having the same problem, but I don't see any responses.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do or what might be wrong?

I was running into trouble under Kernel 2.4.2-ac7, but I have since
reloaded the machine with a completely stock RH70 and the same problem
still exists.

I have also gone as far as trying to get a new version of quota and that
doesn't seem to do it either.

Whatever the case, if anyone has any tips or pointers, that would be
great.

Thanks,

Kevin Wood

--