On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, Marco Shaw wrote:
> I'm curious to hear from people on this list that are Linux sys admins.  I'm
> not looking to read your resume, but would love to hear about your work
> history over the last 2 years or so in about 3-5 lines.

For the last 5 years I've been working in positions where Linux was part
of my job description. I'm a Linux system admin, but it's a hobby too
since my job doesn't always touch the stuff I'm interested in. Most of
the work has been for dot-coms, with some for banks and other brick and
mortars.

Looks like IBM wants more Linux sysadmins, and is willing to pay us $3K to
do it:

http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB20010302S0005

thornton