From: Frank Carreiro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 11:43 AM
To: redhat list
Subject: RE:Microsoft Exchange

Personally I use Netscrape for my email connectivity with our exchange
server.  I can access public folders and so on...

If you are running exchange applications (voting booths and so on) then
it won't work for you.  Unfortunately Micro$oft has decided it like
proprietary technology and will play with the other children only when
they must

Frank

> My linux setup does almost everything I want now, such that I can almost
get
> rid of my windoze box.
>
> Just about the only thing left is for me to be able to send/receive mail.
> normally have to configure Outlook to deal the an MS Exchange server....
has