Ohhhh...

Ok.  Yes you can use Netscrape (translation:  netscape) for this.

tcp/ip should work.  Usually I set up my client as an IMAP client and
simply provide the IP address under "server".  Also I recommend if using
public folders that you show all folders.  The default I think is "show
only subscribed folders" which may not meet your needs.

Give it a try.  If tcp/ip is loaded on your exchange server it should
work just fine.

Frank